Thank you for your interest in Aschendorff NEXT GmbH & Co KG (hereinafter also referred to as the "Company"). We are serious about protecting your privacy.
You can use our website without giving any personal data. If a person concerned wishes to make use of our company's services through our website, processing of personal data could be necessary. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we will always seek the consent of the data subject.
As data controllers, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed via our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet can generally contain security loopholes. Thus, a 100% protection can not be guaranteed. Therefore, each affected person can, of course, also provide us with personal data by telephone, for example.
1. Definitions of terms
- 'Personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- 'Data subject' is any identified or identifiable person whose personal data is processed by the data controller for processing;
- 'Processing' means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- 'Restriction of processing' is the marking of personal data stored in order to limit their future processing;
- 'Profiling' means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements;
- 'Data Controller' means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- 'Recipient' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- 'Third party' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data;
- 'Consent' of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
2. Name and contact details of the data controllers
Aschendorff Next GmbH & Co. KG
An der Hansalinie 1
48163 Münster (Germany)
Phone: +49-(0) 251-690-915 011
Commercial Register: HRA 9150, Amtsgericht Münster
Personally liable partner: A & F Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH
Commercial register: HRB 6226, Amtsgericht Münster
Managing Directors: Dr. Benedikt Hüffer, Dr. Eduard Hüffer
VAT ID. according to § 27A VAT Act: DE 318178399
3. Contact details of the data protection officer:
The postal address of the data protection officer is:
Aschendorff Next GmbH & Co. KG,
Data Protection Officer,
An der Hansalinie 1,
48163 Münster (Germany)
Alternatively, the user can send an e-mail to the company:
4. Deletion and blocking of personal data
We only process and store the data subject's personal data for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage or as provided for by the applicable laws of the controller.
If the purpose of the storage is omitted or if a legally prescribed retention period expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
5. Further comments on the legal basis of the processing
Art. 6 I (a) GDPR provides the company with a legal basis for processing operations requiring the consent of a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the processing is based on Art. 6 I (b) GDPR. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries about our services and products. If the company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, the processing is based on Art. 6 I (c) GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may become necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. In this case, the processing is based on Art. 6 I (d) GDPR. Furthermore, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 I (f) GDPR. Processing operations which are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of the company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not take priority. Such processing operations are particularly allowed to us because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator (see recital 47, second sentence, GDPR).
6. Consideration of legitimate interests
If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 I (f) GDPR, the legitimate interest of the company is to carry out and fulfill our business activities for the benefit of our employees and shareholders.
7. Sharing of data
Your personal data will only be passed on by us to third parties to the service partners involved in contract processing, such as the logistics company responsible for delivery and the bank responsible for payment matters. In cases where your personal data is transferred to third parties, the amount of data disclosed is limited to the minimum necessary.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have expressly consented to this under Art. 6 para. 1 page 1 (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para 1 page 1 (f) DGPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 page 1 (c) GDPR is a statutory obligation, provided
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 page 1 (b) GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Over the course of the order process, you will be asked for your consent to pass on your data to third parties.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your terminal device for a specifically determined period of time for optimization of user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 page 1 (f) GDPR.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies, however, may result in you being unable to use all the functions of our website.
9. Links to third party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content on the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and for damages resulting from the use or non-use of information, the provider of the site is alone responsible, to which reference was made. The liability of the person who merely refers to the publication through a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references if we have positive knowledge of them, that is to say, of any unlawful or punishable content, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
10. Analysis and tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 page 1 (f) GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we would like to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimized. Also, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate under of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of
Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/)
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
hereinafter "Google". In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies are used (see under section 5). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as the
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited website),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
will be sent to a server hosted by Google Inc. in the United States. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on advertising activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties, provided this is legally required, or to the extent that such third parties process the information. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, such that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by the appropriate setting of the browser software; however, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of our website in this case.
In addition, you may prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie (including your IP address) related to your use of the website and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking the above link. This sets an opt-out-cookie, which prevents any future collection of your data when visiting our website. The opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, please see the following link in the Google Analytics Help Center:
11. Use of personal data
The portal does not transmit, sell or rent the personal data collected by the user to third parties.
If the user agrees to be contacted, he will be actively informed about products or services of the company. Contact may also be established on behalf of external business partners in order to provide the user with special offers that may be of interest to him.
12. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, demanding the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, demanding the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercising or advocacy of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, exercise or for the defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
13. Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: datenschutzbeauftragter∂aschendorff.de
14. Data safety
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method together with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved corresponding to the technological developments.